The Poco X3 Pro smartphone was launched on March 22, 2021. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 9: 20. The Poco X3 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core processor with a frequency of 2.96 GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. The Poco X3 Pro runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5160mAh battery. The Poco X3 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Poco X3 Pro on the back has a 48-megapixel primary camera with f / 1.79 aperture, and an 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It features a 20MP front camera for taking selfies.
The Poco X3 Pro runs MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Poco X3 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Poco X3 Pro measures 165.30 x 76.80 x 9.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 215.00 grams. It was launched in Golden Bronze, Graphite Black, and Steel Blue colors.
Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
The Poco X3 Pro offers a 48MP primary camera and an 8MP wide-angle lens. The main 48MP camera is a Sony IMX 582 Quad-Bayer 1/2 sensor that supports 4-in-1 pixel binning for high-resolution shots. It comes with the same camera app that we have seen on other Xiaomi phones, with a slight tweak. So, if you want to take better photos in low light with Night Sight mode or astrophotography mode, you should try Google Camera app.
Several developers have moved the Google Camera app for Poco phones. Thankfully, the Pixel 5’s latest Google Camera port also works on the latest Poco X3 Pro smartphone. Latest port support features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR + Mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, and others. Here’s how to download and install the Google Camera app on your Poco X3 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3 Pro (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Poco X3 Pro (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PVo_Eng.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the recommended settings listed below on your phone, with which you can take amazing photos easily without facing any problems.
- At first, you need to download this configuration settings file.
- Now create a new folder named GCam in the root folder, then open the GCam folder and create the Configs folder.
- Then copy the configuration file into / Internal Storage / GCam / Configs7 / (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double-click on the blank black area next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the pop-up window and hit the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Poco F3 Wallpapers Full HD Resolution