Last year, Poco revealed the Poco M4 Pro 5G, and now it is revealing the Poco M4 Pro (4G). The Poco M4 Pro 4G came with a different chipset, and there are other changes as well – including the first AMOLED display in the M series.
It offers a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The new version is powered by Helio G96, replacing the Dimensity 810 5G.
The octa-core CPU has the same big cores a pair of Cortex-A76 even though it’s running at 2.05 GHz (versus 2.4 GHz). The GPU is still a Mali G57 MC2, and the Helio G96 comes with a 12nm manufacturing resolution (versus 2.4 GHz). 6nm), so it won’t be as efficient, even if it offers roughly the same performance.
POCO M4 Pro 4G skips the 4/64 GB basic memory configuration and offers 6/128 GB LPDDR4X RAM and 8/256 GB UFS 2.2 built-in internal storage with memory card installation support External memory card (microSD). The default RAM is also available here because the phone is powered by MIUI 13, adding 3GB for the 8/256GB model.
The battery remains at 5,000mAh and thanks to the included 33W charger, it can go from zero to 100% in an hour or so and last two days of normal use before you need to charge again.
Gcam for Poco M4 Pro (Google Camera 8.4)
As for the cameras, the phone carries a triple rear camera consisting of a 64 megapixel main camera, a second 8 megapixel camera, and a third 2 megapixel camera. On the front, a 16 megapixel selfie camera.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam Poco M4 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco M4 Pro 5G
Ports are compatible with Poco M4 Pro 5G. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Gcam 8.4 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5.apk)
- Download Gcam 7.3 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk and NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5
- At first, download the config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.4 for Poco F4 (Best Google Camera)