Oppo Reno 6 Pro has a 6.55-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution and 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution. The screen has a Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, and a fingerprint sensor is located at the bottom of the screen.
With regard to the processor, the Oppo Reno 6 Pro phone works with a MediaTek processor, a Dimensity 1200 processor and an ARM G77 MC9 graphics processor, and with regard to storage, the phone comes with several options, as it contains 8 GB and 12 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. GB and another option with a capacity of 256 GB, and the storage capacity cannot be increased by adding a microSD external memory card.
Gcam 8.2 for Oppo Reno 6
The Oppo Reno 6 Pro phone has a quad-lens rear camera, where the main camera comes with a accuracy of 64 megapixels and aperture of 1.7 lens, a second camera of 8 megapixels and aperture of 2.2 lens, and a macro camera of 2 megapixels with aperture of 2.4 lens, in addition to a fourth camera for depth of 2 megapixels and aperture Lens 2.4.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.2 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.2 for Oppo Reno 6.
Download Gcam 8.2 for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 6 & 6 Pro [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.1 for IQOO Z3 (Google Camera)