Xiaomi stressed a lot on the highly improved camera system that features Samsung’s 108MP ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor. Among other things, I am so excited to check out the low-light capabilities of the sensor that is said to use 9-pixel binning technology that combines nine small 0.7μm pixels into one large 2.1μm pixel to get more light. There is also an 8MP wide sensor with a 118 ° field of view. Finally, you get a dedicated 5MP macro shooter and a 2MP depth sensor that I hope will serve a greater purpose other than the camera padding. There is also a 16MP selfie camera housed in the small hole at the top of the screen. Here are some camera samples to give you an idea of how well you shoot Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
The Google Camera app features lens switching, night mode, automatic modes for taking photos and recording videos, selfies, panoramas, HDR, direct sharing to social media and much more. Also, Google Camera 7.3 brings a lot of basic features, along with better Google Camera optimization. Google Camera image quality slides out better than stock camera in some places. It provides better picture quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 10 Pro?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on Redmi Note 10 Pro.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, the following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
Read also: Download Gcam 6.1 For Redmi Note 9 ( Google Camera )