Previous year Xiaomi launched mid-range Redmi Note 9 alongside with the Mi Note 10 Lite. Redmi Note 9 has a quad-camera module on its lower back panel with a most important 64MP sensor, which captures dazzling images. Also, the machine brings rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, and more. Redmi inventory digicam captures a precise satisfactory picture, however if you prefer some incredible night time brief or exact picture, then you have to strive GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9.
Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 9
Redmi Note 9 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel major digital camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 2nd 8-megapixel ultrawide digital camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 0.33 2-megapixel macro digital camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel depth digicam with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports activities a 13-megapixel digicam on the the front for selfies, with an f/2.3 aperture. Image high-quality was once exact when capturing at some stage in the day. But low mild digicam overall performance was once common so you can strive GCam. GCam provides wonderful low-light pictures with your Redmi Note 9. Here we discovered the satisfactory working Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 9.
The Google Camera app points lens switching, night time mode, computerized modes for taking pix and recording videos, portrait, panorama, HDR, direct sharing on social media and few more. Also, Google Camera 6.1 brings plenty of fundamental features, alongside with higher Google digicam optimization. Google digital camera photo exceptional is slide higher than the inventory digital camera in some places. It presents higher low mild photograph first-rate and a extra specific picture. Just comply with the information and set up Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 9.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 APK
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Redmi Note 9 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Redmi-Note-9.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Redmi Note 9 Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update.
Join US on Telegram : https://t.me/midealss
Read also : Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 7,8, 8 Pro