Xiaomi launched the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro monster units in the flagship lineup. Both gadgets come with groundbreaking overall performance with a Super-AMOLED display, speedy wi-fi charging, and a 108MP digital camera sensor. The digicam in this machine is one of the most specific features. Mi 10 Pro comes with a uncommon quad digital camera setup that lets you take terrific photos. You can enhance digital camera overall performance with the assist of Google Camera [GCam 7.3]. After a lot of searching, we discovered the Google Camera For Mi 10T Pro.
Google Camera 7.3 For Mi 10T Pro
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro on the back has a 108-megapixel primary camera with f / 1.69 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6 microns; A second 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.0 aperture and 1.0-micron pixel size; A third 12-megapixel camera with f / 2.0 lens slot, 1.4 micron pixel size, and a fourth 20-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 lens slot. It features a 20MP front camera for taking selfies. Google Camera improves the Mi 10T Pro’s image quality. The default camera app on Xiaomi phones works well under most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed picture than the regular camera. Also, you can take better photo in low light with Gcam. Here we have found the best working Google 7.3 camera for Xiaomi Mi 10.
Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR + Mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, and others. Also, Google Camera 7.3 latest version has a lot of basic features, along with better Google Camera optimization. Google Camera photo quality is better than stock camera in some places. It provides better picture quality in low light and more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Mi 10T Pro.
Download Google Camera for Mi 10T Pro
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Mi 10T Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (vk_10tprov2.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Mi 10T Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Read also: Download Gcam 6.1 For Redmi Note 9 ( Google Camera )