Samsung these days launched the S21 Ultra as a high-end device. The Galaxy S21 is praised for its versatility. You can get Google Camera For Galaxy S21 Ultra and take greater specific photos. Galaxy S21 Ultra Gcam is the fantastic choice for extra cool features. The S21 Ultra Google Camera used to be developed by means of ZGCAM and others.
Google Camera 7.4 is the trendy model handy now. It’s nevertheless in beta however can work on Galaxy S21 Ultra. Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Camera is now not an awful lot steady however without a doubt provide it a try. The Galaxy S21 Ultra Gcam in reality carried out higher than the inventory digicam in some cases.
Although the Exynos model can also no longer be working, I am no longer sure. But be positive to strive all Snapdragon or exynos chipset APKs. If one would not work, strive the other, regardless of your devices.
You can revel in aspects like AR Stickers, Nighsight, etc. on the S21 Ultra. Of course, the S21 Ultra is clearly right enough, however if you prefer to provide it a try, you can honestly supply GCam a try. You can examine each inventory digicam and GCam results. Who is aware of that Gcam can be beneficial sometimes.
As I stated earlier, you must attempt all the APK archives listed beneath regardless of your device. Whether it is exynos or snapdragon attempt all of them and hold one working fine.
Download Google Camera for Galaxy S21 Ultra
For EXNOS Variants
For Snapdragon Variants
How To Install
- Download The Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Camera APK from the above downloads section.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install APK and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use config file
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”