Samsung Galaxy S22 features a 6.1-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, a high refresh rate of up to 120Hz, and a maximum touch screen brightness of 1750 nits.
The screen is also equipped with Gorilla Glass Victus protection, and it also includes a front camera inside a hole in the middle of the top, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the bottom of the screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 is powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor in the US, China, and South Korea.
It also works with the Samsung Exynos 2200 processor in the rest of the world, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128 and 256GB of storage.
It has a 3700 mAh battery, and it supports 25W wired charging, 15W wireless, and 4.5W reverse charging. It will run Android 12 operating system and Samsung One UI 5.0 interface.
As for other features, it will provide IP68 protection against water and dust, and will come with support for 5G networks, Bluetooth (Bluetooth 5.2), USB Typ C 3.2 first generation, Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6), and NFC technology.
Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy S22 , S22 Plus and S22 Ultra
The phone came with a triple-lens rear camera that includes a 50-megapixel main camera with a 1.8 lens slot that supports optical stabilization, a second 12-megapixel camera with a very wide angle of 120 degrees, and a third 10-megapixel telephoto camera that supports optical zoom up to 3 times.
The front camera for selfies and video calls is 10 megapixels, with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus and S22 Ultra.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+, and S22 Ultra
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22 Plus (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_ruler.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 8.4 for Galaxy S22 / S22 Plus / S22 Ultra (GCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_SHAMIM_V13_SAMSUNG_PACKAGE.apk) [additional Settings required]
- At first, you need to download the config (XML) file as well as the Libs file to get this port working.
- After downloading both files, you need to paste it inside these folders:
- For Config file, the location is: Internal Storage > GCam > Configs8.4
- For Libs (extract the zip file before pasting in the folder), the location is: Internal Storage > GCam > Configs8.4 > libs
- Now open the app, grant the required permissions, it will crash once you give access to the required permissions.
- To avoid this, switch to Video mode before crashing.
- Now load the XML config file by tapping the blank area or from Settings, as mentioned in the above section.
- All done, reopen the app and start using it.
Read also: Download Gcam For Galaxy S21 Ultra (SD and Exynos)