Samsung recently launched the Samsung Galaxy F62. Samsung F series is known for its elegant design and camera. The Galaxy F62 comes with a quad camera module that takes great photos using a 64MP main sensor. Also, the company is improving the default camera app to take high-quality photo and video recording. Google Camera is by far the best third-party camera app that users can use on their smartphones to take incredible photos. After much searching, we found the Samsung Galaxy F62’s Pixel 4 camera that takes better quality photo. Let’s go to Google Camera 7.4 installation guide for Samsung Galaxy F62.
Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F62
Samsung Galaxy F62 on the back has a 64-megapixel primary camera with f / 1.8 aperture, and a second 12-megapixel 123-degree camera with f / 2.2 lens slot; A third 5MP macro camera and a fourth 5MP depth sensor. It features a 32-megapixel front camera to capture selfies with an f / 2.2 lens. Day and night image quality is also good. The camera app comes with all the features like night mode, single shot, etc. But if you want to capture some amazing photos with vivid detail and effects, you can download the Pixel 4 GCam) on the Galaxy F62. Here we found the best Google 7.3 camera to work for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like an astrophotography expected mode, night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR + mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode (with Focus Slider) ), Google Lens mode and more. Also, Google Camera 7.4 latest version has a lot of basic features, along with better Google Camera optimization. Google Camera photo quality is better than stock camera in some places. It provides better picture quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for your Samsung Galaxy F62.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F62
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Galaxy F62 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (f62-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Samsung Galaxy F62 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Read also: Download Gcam For Galaxy S21 Ultra (SD and Exynos)