Samsung recently announced a new class A smartphone in 2021. The new smartphone is called “Galaxy A72” and it comes in the middle price category with good specifications. This device has a Snapdragon 720G chipset and a 5000 mAh battery. Also, its highlight is that it comes with a quad-camera module with a 64MP main sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A72 is rumored to pack for that 64MP primary camera. Second camera 8 megapixel. A third-megapixel camera and a 2-megapixel fourth camera. It is expected to sport a 32-megapixel camera on the front for the selfies.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72
The Samsung Galaxy A72 (5G) uses tetra-binning technology to capture some amazing 64MP photos. Regardless of the hardware, the device features the same camera app that we saw on the Galaxy A52 and other high-end Galaxy phones. Not only that, Samsung is improving the default camera app for the latest A series phones, but the app also gets some extra features like Fun Mode, AR Doodle, etc. The latest Galaxy A72 captures great shots in daylight and improves low-light photos. But if you want to take mind-boggling photos, be sure to try Google Camera on your device.
The latest version of the expected camera app – Google Camera, is compatible with the Galaxy A72, thanks to support for the Snapdragon chipset. The Google Pixel 5 camera app (also known as GCam 8.1 mod) by BSG works well on a Class A smartphone. Speaking of features, the latest version of the app comes with features like Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, and Lens Blur. PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here is the step-by-step guide with which you can easily install the Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy A72 (4G) and Samsung Galaxy A72 5G phone.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A72 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PVo_Eng.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A72 4G & 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Galaxy A72 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (galaxy-a72-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Samsung Galaxy F62 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Read also: Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy F62 (Google Camera)