Samsung currently launched the Note 20 Ultra as a high-end device. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is praised for its versatility. You can get Google Camera For Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and take more particular photos. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam is the best choice for more cool features. Note 20 Ultra Google Camera used to be developed by ZGCAM and others.
Google Camera 7.4 is the today’s version reachable now. It’s still in beta however can work on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Google Camera is not plenty stable however definitely supply it a try. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam definitely carried out better than the inventory camera in some cases.
If you prefer to try some Gcam photographs you can download this Gcam. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam is the first-class alternative. It takes a more targeted picture than the inventory camera. Also, don’t forget about about the night points of interest and astrophotography features. You want different Note 20 Ultra downloads so check out some of the hyperlinks below.
As the title of the article is, two variations of Gcam are available below. You can down load according to your device. Google Camera For Note 20 Ultra is on hand for both Snapdragon and Exynos variants. You simply need to down load the version in accordance to your device’s version.
You can revel in features like AR Stickers, Nighsight, etc. on your Note 20 Ultra. There’s no doubt the Note 20 Ultra’s digital camera is really right enough, but if you choose to experiment, you can definitely provide GCam a try. You can compare each stock digicam and GCam results. Who knows that Gcam can be beneficial sometimes.
Download Google Camera for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
For EXNOS Variants
For Snapdragon Variants
|GCam 5.2||7.4 BETA||Download Now|
|GCam 6||8.0 BETA||Download Now|
How To Install
- Download The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Google Camera APK from the above downloads section.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install APK and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use config file
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Read also: Download Gcam For Galaxy S21 Ultra (SD and Exynos)