The Google Camera Port is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Although the camera that comes pre-loaded with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is adequate enough, the Google Camera for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 delivers better image quality.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports a 6.4-inch super AMOLED green display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC or InnoSn 9810 scans in 2.7 gigabytes or 2.8 GB respectively and comes with 6/8 GB of RAM along with 128/512 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 512 GB via a micro SD card. It runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 out of the box. And it travels by 4000 EGP. In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs in 12 innovative sensors that are combined with a dual variable (F / 1.5 F / 2.4) lens. There are another 12 built-in sensors with an F / 2.4 telephoto lens. On the front, there is a padded sensor 8 F /. 4, on the front, there is a padded sensor.
Google Camera (Gcam) for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
XDA developers have been able to bring Google Camera from Google Pixel devices using the HDR + algorithm and other Google Camera enhancements to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The ports package in the following features:
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Gcam for Galaxy Note 9 Snapdragon
Gcam for Galaxy Note 9 Exynos
How to Install:
- Download the Google Camera APK file.
- Copy/Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the copied file.
- Tap on the file to install it as normal APK.
- HDR+ parameters: “Default” is enough for most people. Higher settings may produce better photos, especially in hard conditions, but it takes more time to process.
- HDR+ image quality: Change the jpg compression (a lower value results in smaller files, but the quality is worse).
- HDR+ RAW+JPG: Save RAW files.
- Correction of auto-exposure HDR or Auto-Exposure: Controls shutter speed, not 100% stable. Works better in low light and with HDR enhanced enabled.
- HDR+ enhanced for portrait mode: Slower, but better portrait photos.
- Disable zoom in portrait mode: By default, it zooms in a bit.
- Use Nexus6P model: Photos with better details/sharpness (and noisier).
- Since slow motion doesn’t work on Oreo, you can hide the option from the menu:
Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > “Disable video slow motion”
Read also: Download Gcam for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (SD & Exynos)