Earlier year Poco dispatched mid-range monster Poco F2 Pro. This gadget likewise knows as Redmi K30 Pro in some locale. The Poco F2 Pro camera is monster at its cost and contends with leader gadgets. It additionally has a quad-camera module on its back board with an essential 64MP sensor, which catches amazing pictures. Poco stock camera catch generally excellent quality picture however in the event that you need some awe-inspiring night short or itemized picture, at that point you should attempt GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro.
Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro
Poco F2 Pro on the back packs a 64-megapixel essential camera with a f/1.9 gap; a second 13-megapixel camera with a f/2.4 opening; a third 5-megapixel camera with a f/2.2 gap and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with a f/2.4 gap. The back camera arrangement has self-adjust. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with a f/2.2 opening. Picture quality was acceptable when shooting during the day. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to catch some shocking low-light pictures, you can download the Pixel 5 Camera application on Poco F2 Pro. The default camera application on Poco telephones performs well in many conditions, however Gcam takes a more nitty gritty picture than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro.
The Google Camera application highlights focal point exchanging, night mode, programmed modes for taking pictures and recording recordings, representation, display, HDR, direct sharing via online media and few more. Likewise, Google Camera 7.3 brings loads of fundamental highlights, alongside better Google camera improvement. Google camera picture quality is slide in a way that is better than the stock camera in certain spots. It gives better low light picture quality and a more point by point picture. Simply follow the guide and introduce Google Camera 7.3 for Poco F2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco F2 Pro
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Poco F2 Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Grid-Poco-F2-Pro.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Poco F2 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Join US on Telegram : https://t.me/midealss
Read also: Download Gcam 6.1 For Redmi Note 9 ( Google Camera )