Redmi is preparing to launch the new Redmi Note 11 series on October 28, as it will consist of the Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G. The company is also scheduled to launch at the same event the new smartwatch Redmi Watch 2.
Redmi Watch 2 Specs
The teaser image shows the design of the new smartwatch, Redmi Watch 2, which will come with a square dial with slightly curved edges and a button on the right side. It will be available in several color options including gold, black and blue. The sticker image also shows that the watch will have multiple watch faces.
The Redmi Watch 2 is likely to support blood oxygen (SpO2) levels, a heart rate sensor, and track sleep and sports modes, including cycling, swimming, running, and more.
- Weight is 35 grams, and the LCD screen measures 1.4 inches with a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels and 2.5D glass.
- The watch itself is available in black, white and dark blue, while the strap is available in green or pink.
- There are more than 120 watch faces that you can take a look at using the Mi Fit app.
- You can have a range of sporty styles to keep you active.
- The Redmi Watch is paired with Bluetooth 5.0 BLE technology.
- It comes with NFC technology, and is water resistant to a depth of 50 metres.
- The watch battery has a capacity of 230 mAh, and it lasts for 7 days with normal use, and 12 days with the power saving mode turned on, and a full charge takes two hours.
Read also: Realme Watch T1 official price and specifications