OnePlus announced the launch of the OnePlus 10 Pro phone for global markets, with 65W fast charging technology.
The OnePlus 10 Pro phone launches today for global markets, which comes with the same distinctive specifications as the version that was presented in the Chinese market during the last period.
OnePlus 10 Pro phone launches with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor chip, and it also comes in two models, the first model comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, while the second model comes with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage.
The phone also comes with a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with a display resolution of 1440 pixels, with LTPO2 technology in the screen, a variable refresh rate from 1Hz to 120Hz, and brightness from 500 nits to 1000 nits to support different brightness levels.
The phone also supports a 5000 mAh battery, 65W fast charging technology in the European market, 80W in the Indian market, and 50W wireless charging, and the phone goes to global markets at a starting price of $ 899.
Gcam 8.4 for OnePlus 10 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX789 main sensor, with an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor, and a 50-megapixel JN1 sensor with wide viewing angles, while the front camera sensor comes with a size of 1/2.74 and a accuracy of 32 mega pixel camera and f/2.2 lens slot.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.3 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for OnePlus 10 Pro.
Download Google Camera 8.4 for OnePlus 10 Pro
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 10 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.1 for OnePlus Nord 2 (Google Camera)