The Redmi brand revealed its new smartphone called Redmi 10 2022 (Redmi 10 2022), and it came with a screen that provides a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a 50-megapixel rear camera, a large capacity battery, and a Helio G88 processor. Overall, let’s highlight Officially, the price and specifications of the Redmi 10 2022.
The dimensions of the Redmi 10 2022 are 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92 mm and weighs 181 grams, and the device has a 6.5-inch perforated screen that provides Full HD Plus resolution, a refresh rate of 90 Hz, a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch, and a protection layer of Gorilla Glass 3
The Redmi 10 2022 phone is powered by a Helio G88 processor with 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 128 GB of eMMC internal storage. The device runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 interface.
It also comes with a 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging and 9W reverse wired charging. The retail package of the device includes a 22.5W charger. For security, it supports fingerprint and facial recognition as well
Gcam 8.3 for Redmi 10 and 10 Prime
As for the cameras, the phone provides a 50-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel (120-degree) ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.3 for Redmi 10 and 10 Prime.
Downlaod Google Camera for Redmi 10 and 10 Prime
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Redmi 10 & 10 Prime [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1u_MGC.apk] (Best Working)
- At first you need to download this config settings file, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/Download/MGC_8.1.101_Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.4 for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max (Google Camera)