Oppo recently announced the much awaited Oppo Find X5 series after many leaks and a lot of anticipation. The series consists of Oppo Find X5, Oppo Find X5 Pro and Oppo Find X5 Lite, with the first two being the most attractive devices, and the Pro model came unexpectedly. Very unprecedented.
There will be two versions of the Oppo Find X5 Pro, one powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, and the other powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 9000 SoC.
The Oppo Find X5 Pro Edition has arrived with Dimensity processor as the world’s first smartphone equipped with the new flagship MediaTek processor. This processor has the same architecture as the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and the Samsung Exynos 2200, which is a big challenge for MediaTek for 2022. So today, OPPO provided some details about the performance of the phone with the Dimensity 9000 processor.
the Oppo Find X5 Pro, which works with the Dimensity processor, comes with identical specifications, compared to the Qualcomm version of the phone in global markets. It has a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with Quad HD + accuracy and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The phone also has up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It includes the same 5,000mAh battery with 80W wired charging. Even the rear camera module is the same, however It will lose some features in the camera section.
Gcam 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 and X5 Pro
The rear camera is also made up of 3 lenses and is completely similar to the Pro version, where the primary comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels with OIS optical stabilization support, the second with a resolution of 50 megapixels is very wide at an angle of 110 degrees, in addition to the third lens with a resolution of 13 megapixels, a telephoto that supports optical zoom up to 2x and the front camera with a resolution of 32 megapixels.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 and X5 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X5 and X5 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.4 for Oppo Reno 7 and Reno 7 Pro (Google Camera)