The OnePlus 9 Pro is a legit flagship phone that really competes with the best Android phones on the market – at least in terms of features and quality. But in terms of market share and mind, it’s still set to be a niche device for a small group of enthusiasts looking for a certain kind of style in their Android devices.
In terms of camera, the OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a quad-camera setup on the back with an annoying branding. At the back
- 48MP wide camera with f / 1.8 aperture, support for PDAF, LASER AF and OIS.
- 8 MP telephoto with f / 2.4 camera, PDAF, OIS, 3.3X optical zoom
- 50 megapixel f / 2.2 ultra-fast camera.
- 2 megapixel depth camera with f / 2.4 lens
On the front, a 16-megapixel camera with f / 2.4 lens slot.
Google Camera for OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like an astrophotography expected mode, night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR + mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode (with Focus Slider) ), Google Lens mode and more. Also, Google Camera 7.3 latest version has a lot of basic features, along with better Google Camera optimization. Google Camera photo quality is better than stock camera in some places. It provides better picture quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for OnePlus 9 Pro.
Download OnePlus 9 Pro Gcam
Install OnePlus 9 Pro Google Camera
- Download the GCamera.apk file.
- Then copy the downloaded file to your mobile phone or tablets into internal or external storage.
- Now enable the Unknown Sources options from Settings> Security or Settings> Additional Settings> Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and open the camera app on your device and grant all permission.
- Enjoy now.
Read also: Download OnePlus 9 Wallpapers Full HD Resolution