Xiaomi announced the Redmi Note 8 2021, which launches with the Helio G85 processor chip.
The Redmi Note 8 2021 phone features a 6.3-inch LCD screen, 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5 for protection, and the screen also includes a drop bump for the 13-megapixel front camera.
The Redmi Note 8 2021 phone supports the Helio G85 processor chip, as it launches with the MIUI 12.5 interface and the Android 11 operating system, the phone also features 4 GB RAM and 64 or 128 GB storage.
Redmi Note 8 2021 Google Camera
The Redmi Note 8 2021 also includes quad settings in the rear camera, which includes a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles, and two 2-megapixel sensors for depth of field photography and macro shots.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 2021.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 (2021) and Note 8 Pro
- Download GCam for Redmi Note 8 & 8 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_Alpha_v1.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8, Note 8 (2021), and Note 8 Pro (NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix_eng.apk) [Latest]
Recommended Settings for Redmi Note 8 and 8 Pro
- Download Config Settings, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change much in the GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_Alpha_v1.apk port. You can simply sideload it and start using it.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.1 for Realme X7 Max 5G (Google Camera)