The Realme brand announced the new Realme GT Master series, in two versions, regular and one called Explorer.
The phone comes with a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and FHD + resolution, with a display quality of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a density of 409 pixels per inch.
The Realme GT Master Edition is powered by a Snapdragon 778G, 6nm, octa-core processor, and an Adreno 624L graphics processor, and it comes with 8GB of random storage, 128 and 256GB of internal storage, and does not support the installation of external memory.
Gcam for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition
The rear camera is made up of 3 lenses, the main with a resolution of 64 megapixels, the second with a very wide angle of 119 degrees with 8 megapixels, and the third for close-up photography with a accuracy of 2 megapixels.
The front camera is 32 megapixels, and it comes with a hole at the top of the screen, supports shooting 1080p videos.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.2 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam for Realme GT 5G
Download Gcam for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition
- Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Read also: Download Realme GT Master Wallpapers full HD Resolution