Samsung Galaxy A53 came in dimensions of 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm and weighs 189 grams, with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen that supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a screen with a hole in the middle for the front camera, the screen with FHD + resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer and a fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
The Samsung Galaxy A53 is powered by the new Samsung Exynos 1280 octa-core processor with a speed of up to 2.40GHz, and Mali G68 graphics processor.
The phone is available with 6 or 8 GB RAM with 128 and 256 GB internal storage with the ability to install external storage memory up to 1 TB, and it also supports the installation of two SIM cards.
The phone battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and the phone supports fast charging with a capacity of 25 watts, the phone runs on Android 12 and the new Samsung interface One UI 4.1.
Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
The phone has a quad-lens rear camera, a 64-megapixel primary camera with a 1.8 lens slot with OIS optical stabilization, a second 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with a 2.2 lens slot at a 123-degree angle, two 5-megapixel macro and depth lenses, and a 32-megapixel front camera.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.3 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A53 (ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk)
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- Open the app, grant the required permissions, once done, swipe down and tap on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- From Settings, tap on Global settings:
- enable Optical Video stabilization
- Go back to the Settings, now tap Advanced from General Settings:
- enable HDR+ control
- RAW+JPEG control
- Now reopen the GCam app and swipe down on the home screen of the app, now enable HDR+ enhanced, Google AWB, and set image quality to high.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- At first download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Read also: Download Gcam For Galaxy A72 (Google Camera)