Apple recently released the iPadOS 15.6 update to address the charging problem that iPad Mini 6 users have been facing in the recent period.
MacRumors revealed that Apple started checking the charging problem in the sixth generation of iPad mini devices that a number of users are facing after pushing the iPadOS 15.5 update, and Apple has already released the iPadOS 15.6 update that already addresses this problem.
Some users have reported that iPad Mini 6 devices fail to determine when charging is started, or devices may not support USB C accessories, which was addressed in iPadOS 15.6.
On the other hand, Apple launched the iPadOS 15.6 update with a set of improvements, including:
- Adding the option to restart in the TV application to support the replay of sports content that is currently being broadcast, and acceleration, or pause is also supported.
- Fixed an issue where the storage space is full despite the availability of storage space
- Fix braille device slowdown when browsing messages
- Fixed an issue with Safari browser reverting to a previous tab
- And also fixed the charging problem in the sixth generation iPad mini.
It is noteworthy that the charging problem in the sixth generation of iPadOS 15.5 devices can be fixed without updating by restarting the device or disconnecting the device completely and then turning on the device again to address the problem temporarily, but the iPadOS 15.6 update works to address the problem radically.
Read also: Download IOS 15 & IPadOS 15 Wallpapers Full HD Resolution