IQOO launched its new iQOO Neo6 to global markets, which is the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the NEO series.
The iQOO Neo6 comes with a 6.62-inch AMOLED display with HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instantaneous sampling rate and 1,300 nits peak brightness.
The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 870 processor, paired with 8GB (RAM) with 12GB of storage, and 12GB (RAM) with 256GB of storage.
It features a liquid cooling system that comes with three layers of ultra-thin graphite for heat dissipation that cover an area of 36,907 square millimeters on the phone.
It includes a 4700 mAh dual-cell battery that supports charging up to 50% in 12 minutes with the 80W Flass Flured charger. It runs Android 12 with Funtouch OS 12 interface.
The phone measures 163 x 76.16 x 8.54 mm and weighs 190 grams. It also has an IR blaster feature and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Gcam 8.4 for IQOO Neo 6
It has a triple-lens rear camera consisting of a 64MP Samsung GW1P main camera with f/1.89 aperture with optical stabilization (OIS), an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP black and white camera with f/2.2 aperture /2.4. As for the front camera, it comes inside a 16-megapixel hole, with an f/2.0 lens slot.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for IQOO Neo 6.
Download Google Camera for iQOO Neo 6
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for iQOO Neo 6 (MGC_8.3.252_V0d_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for iQOO Neo 6 (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO Neo 6 [PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk] (Best Working)
- Open Google Camera app > Swipe down from top to open Settings > PX Mod Settings > Pixel AWB > select Pixel 3.
- Go back to PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Photo.
- Again, open PX Mod Settings > Stock Features > Disable Auto Night Sight Portrait.
- Also enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
Read also: Download IQOO Neo 6 Wallpapers full resolution FHD+