The Galaxy A73 5G features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen, FHD Plus display quality, and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
The phone is also available with 6 or 8 GB RAM, 128 or 256 GB storage, with support for external storage in microSD up to 1 TB.
Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
In the rear camera settings, the phone comes with a 108-megapixel main sensor, f/1.8 lens slot, and supports optical stabilization. The settings also include a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5-megapixel macro sensor, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
The selfie camera comes in a hole in the center of the screen with a 32-megapixel resolution.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G
- Download GCam 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
- Download GCam 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_ruler.apk)
- Download GCam 8.4 for Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Open the app, grant the required permissions, once done, swipe down and tap on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- Download this config file, copy the file and paste it on this location: /Download/MGC.8.1.101_Configs/ (folder).
- Now go back to the GCam app, tap on the black space available around shutter button or you can also go to the Settings > Configs, then load the file stored in the above-mentioned folder.
- Once done, open the app, swipe down on the home screen of the app, now enable HDR+ enhanced and Google AWB.
- Go back to the Settings, now tap Advanced from General Settings:
- scroll down a bit and turn on Video Stabilization (OIS)
- you can also activate 4K 60fps and 8K video recording if you want.
Read also: Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A53 (Google Camera)