The Poco X3 Pro features a 6.67-inch LCD screen, Full HD Plus display quality, and the screen includes a 20-megapixel front camera hole and f/2.2 lens slot, and the screen supports a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch rate.
The Poco X3 Pro also comes with a Snapdragon 860 processor chip that offers improvements over the Snapdragon 855 Plus
Gcam for Poco F3 (Google Camera)
The phone also launches with a main sensor in the 48-megapixel camera and f/1.8 lens slot, and an 8-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles, and the camera settings include a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor for depth of imaging.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Poco F3
Download Google Camera for Poco F3
- Download Google Camera for Poco F3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk) [Best]
- Download GCam for Poco F3 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk) [Latest]
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Poco F3 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with pocof3-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.1 For Poco M3 (Google Camera)