Xiaomi is updating its flagship series with two T phones, the Xiaomi 11T and the Xiaomi 11T Pro, and these phones are not alternatives to the Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro, but rather the next installment in the series T.
Xiaomi 11T is very similar to its Pro brother, it has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, (20:9) aspect ratio, 480Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10+ support, although the peak brightness is now 1000 lumens (less than 1500 lumens).
Compared to the Mi 11, we will find that the 11T’s display comes in a smaller size (6.67 vs. 6.81) and it is also lower in resolution (+1080p vs. +1440p).
This phone also has an IP53 dust and splash resistance rating, which is an upgrade over the old phone.
In terms of performance Xiaomi 11T differs from its brother 11T Pro, as the regular model will be powered by a powerful processor from MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Ultra, which is a dedicated chipset with 6nm manufacturing technology.
The Model T gets a larger 5,000mAh lithium-polymer battery (an upgrade from the 4,600mAh capacity of the old model), as well as slightly faster charging at 67W (up from 55W). It’s fast enough for most needs as it achieves a full charge in just 36 minutes.
Xiaomi 11T isn’t much of an upgrade but it’s a better affordable alternative, with the Mi 11 starting at €750 for an 8/128GB phone, while the Xiaomi 11T with the same memory capacity will cost you €500, a great 33% discount. And if you need more of storage (256 GB), it will be at a cost of 550 euros.
Gcam 8.3 for Xiaomi 11T Pro and 11T
The camera is mostly the same: the phone has a triple-lens rear camera, so that the main one comes with a accuracy of 108 megapixels, with a second lens with a very wide angle of view accurately 8 megapixels (it was 13 megapixels in the old), while the good addition is to have It has a 5 MP macro camera. Unfortunately, the OIS feature is missing from the 108 MP sensor.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography mode, Night vision mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode and a little more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has a lot of core features, along with a better Google Camera optimization. The quality of Google Camera photos is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better image quality in low light and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam 8.3 for Xiaomi 11T Pro and 11T.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11T Pro & 11T
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro (GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi 11T & 11T Pro (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Read also: Download Gcam 8.4 for Redmi Note 11 and 11 Pro (Google Camera)